Retreats - Food Service
At Colby Ranch, we believe that nourishing body and soul with delicious, healthy food is an important part of Christian hospitality.
Colby offers full-service, flexible catering as well as multiple kitchens throughout camp for groups who prefer to prepare their own meals.
All of our meals are cooked from scratch using fresh ingredients, and our food service director will work directly with you to create the best menu for your group.
Because we prepare your food freshly at each meal, we are able to accommodate most dietary restrictions and preferences.
What to know about Colby Ranch catering:
- Food service is available for groups of 30 or more.
- Meals are usually served in Stevens Dining Hall.
- Meal times are adaptable to fit your program
- Coffee, tea and fruit are included and are made available throughout the day. You’re welcome to bring snacks or to add snacks to your food service plan.
- We are able to accommodate vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free, and gluten-free diets. Contact us to inquire about other dietary requirements.
Download our sample menu to see some of the most popular items and meals we currently offer. These are serving suggestions; meals can be adjusted as desired. We’re always open to trying new things, so if there’s a meal your group just can’t live without, let us know!
Colby Ranch offers a private location for family getaways and group retreats, with availability up to 200 guests. Learn more about how Colby can help you create an event you'll treasure for a lifetime.
Colby Ranch's premier adventure programs for youth. See program dates, activity descriptions, and more.